Re: Maximum Frame Size

Its very tempting to just get rid of the path discovery signaling and
retry baggage and make the max frame size also the minimum supported
read frame size. When spdy had the max frame size at 31 bits that
wasn't doable - but at 16 bits I think it is. If the group thinks 64KB
is too big but 32KB is not, (for a minimum) then I'd rather reduce the
max frame size than introduce a whole bunch of mechanisms to deal with
pmtud-prime.