Re: Multi-GET, extreme compression?

OK, I can see a case for symmetry here. The main thing though is that
the multiplexing/streaming protocol should allow a configuration in
which either side can send asynchronous collections.

HTTP was originally built on an RPC model where requests and responses
are always one for one. Web Services like chat require other patterns
that are more like opening a channel to get a list of content items
where the length of the list is undefined.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/