Re: HTTP/2 Header Encoding Status Update

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:02:27 -0800
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I'd prefer only a single option also but I want to avoid having to
re-encode data when going from http/1 to http/2... I'd like the option
of passing stuff through as is when it's appropriate to do so. For the
most part, tho, I'd personally prefer UTF-8 only across the board. If
we can reach consensus on that point I'd gladly drop the extra bit.

- James