Re: SYN_REPLY

Great! I'm more or less OK with this (despite my minor reservations about
lack of symmetry with SYN_STREAM and response in HEADERS).

Just so no one thinks I'm too crazy, I was mostly replying to this email
earlier:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013JanMar/0944.html. I
was unclear if we had achieved consensus on that.