Re: Permitted characters for http keys

Hello Roberto,

What do you mean with "header key"? Do you mean header field names? E.g.
the "Host" in the host header (field), and so on?

In that case, I agree. Please note that [RFC5322] allows all US-ASCII
printable characters except ":" in optional header field names (Section
3.6.8). I had to learn this (and the "header field", "header field
name",... terminology) while working on RFC 6068.

I'm not sure this also applies to HTTP, but it may as well do so. Of
course, a header field name like "^$&%*@(!]" really makes no sense at
all, but that's a separate issue.

Regards,   Martin.