Re: #38 - HTTP2 min value for server supported max_concurrent_streams

We always have to examine what the choices end up being for which parties.
If servers end up limiting parallelism, or requiring roundtrips to ramp up
parallelism, then clients which want speed (browsers) will be incentivized
to simply open up more connections to bypass the low parallelism limit or
slow start.

Overall, I think it's better to tolerate the minor suboptimality of having
servers RST_STREAM streams if they don't want so much parallelism, rather
than incentivize browsers to open more connections.