Re: #40 - HTTP2 default value for client supported max_concurrent_streams

Yup, I understand that part. :)
I'm doing a poor job of pointing out that any harm done by doing something
like this is borne by the party doing it.
... so why mandate it-- if there turns out to be a positive benefit of
doing such a push in the future, fine.
I guess I'm attempting to argue that, unless we can figure out how this
causes harm/is likely to be done accidentally and cause issues, then it is
better to not say anything about it. Saying something about it creates a
spec with is more fragile.

-=R