Re: #40 - HTTP2 default value for client supported max_concurrent_streams

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:29:23 -0800
To: Osama Mazahir <OSAMAM@microsoft.com>
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
What is the motivation for that?
While I have a hard time imagining how a server would do a push before the
client has made a request, I also believe that market forces would deal
appropriately with any server which doesn't serve a client's needs.
Additionally, as currently spec'd, pushing a stream that isn't in reply to
another stream means bits go into the waste bucket at best...

-=R