Re: SYN_REPLY

:)

SYN_STREAM would be next on the list of targets.  Removing that would
require a PRIORITIZE frame and (maybe) a setting to establish a
default stream priority.  The downside is that it would add 4 bytes to
streams where a non-default priority was desired.  Saving 4 bytes on
the default priority might not be a good enough trade-off.

For my use cases, I don't care about prioritization for most requests,
so that would be a good trade-off.  I'm sure that browsers are more
likely to have a highly variable priority for resources, so it might
be a bad trade-off.  That is, if you cared more about the bits than
the ability to remove another whole frame type.