Re: SYN_REPLY

I mean that SYN_STREAM has a priority, which is mandatory because without
it the browser won't trust the server-side to do the right thing.
SYN_REPLY doesn't have one, because it doesn't need to declare priority--
the SYN_STREAM already did that, and it is almost always a waste to include
a priority field in SYN_REPLY.

I intend to consume a flag value which indicates that the semantic-frame is
longer than the current frame. The delta code already does this. I think I
stuck that in the SPDY/4 stuff (so it could be pulled from there, unless
I'm misremembering).
-=R