Re: proposed WINDOW_UPDATE text for session flow control windows

I'm afraid of simply sending a large window size, because I suspect that
simple implementations will mess it up for objects > 31 bits in size.
If we don't have a SETTINGS thing, then we're requiring flow control for
the first RT for any stream.

I like the flag solely because it is difficult to do by accident, unlike
using zero (which is technically fine otherwise)

The other thing to consider is when, if ever, one can transition from
flow-control disabled to requiring its use again.
Even if we don't allow this, it will require text explaining it.
-=R