Re: Stateful compression of cookies (Re: Delta Compression and UTF-8 Header Values)

Also... nothing stops a site from implementing something like what Nico
described today with what already exists in HTTP, though the logic would be
encoded  in the server business logic and page javascript instead of done
automatically by browser and server.
-=R