Fwd: httpbis - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 86

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:54:59 +1100
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

As you can see below, our Orlando session has been scheduled for *Friday*; I asked for Monday, but the scheduling constraints this time around were quite significant, apparently.

TLS is on Thursday, so that's good. Unfortunately, APPSAREA and JSON are on Monday.

I've got assurances that this won't change, FWIW.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/