Re: http/2 prioritization/fairness bug with proxies

Prioritization is, admittedly, no where near my strongest area so if this
is a silly notion please do not hesitate to point it out... Just throwing
this in off the top of my head, but, could we not allow for priority quotas
per session? Allow an intermediary to open a limited number of concurrent
connections with the server, each with a specific set of priority quotas.
If an intermediary is remuxing requests, it would pass those through
without modifying the priorities, but could choose which connection to send
it along on based on the available quota. Certain connections would be
weighted to give the highest quota to high priority streams, others
weighted for lower priority.