Re: Do we kill the "Host:" header in HTTP/2 ?

The biggest downside is that we'll have to mention the host in an
effectively non-compressible field on every request.

Also, on a number of requests, the host: header differs from the host which
is contained in the URL, and server implementations are not heavily
weighted towards one behaviour or another. It is by far easiest when this
happens to just pass it through and let the server continue to do whatever
it did before...

-=R