Re: Should Web Services be served by a different HTTP n+1?

Being one of the people who had to write mechanisms to make Google
reliable, I have the same concerns. That is why all of the features have
the ability to reduce stored state to zero, and also why I end up being
confused.
With really tiny devices, the size of the default dictionary is arguable
problematic given the code storage space. Otherwise, however, I don't know
that I could do substantially better--- the new compressor was designed
with proxies explicitly in mind, after all (the same to be said about the
flow control proposal that Will posted).

-=R