Re: http/2 flow control

Will's naming in his email wasn't the best :)

Flow control in SPDY3 was flawed and didn't work. It was solely per-stream
flow control.
What is proposed in his writeup fixes this flaw relatively simply. The most
relevant line is:

It’s important to recognize that stream and session flow control serve two
separate roles. Session flow control helps manage the memory consumption
per session, whereas stream flow control helps manage what portion of that
that memory an individual stream is allowed consume.

I suggest reading the doc, though!
-=R