Re: Should Web Services be served by a different HTTP n+1?

+1

What I want is to have the simplicity of coding the parser that comes from
being able to use a tokenized encoding. I do want to move away from text
headers but moving from there to a compression library would be total
nonsense for my applications.

Excluding the URI, my applications have four lines of headers. The way I do
compression is by not sending data I don't need.

I want to have better framing and streams etc. So there is a lot in HTTP 2
that would attract me but header compression is a show stopper no matter
how it is polished.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/