RE: Header Stats

From: RUELLAN Herve <Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:55:37 +0000
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
James,

This is interesting and useful information.

A few suggestions:
- Sorting the header names would help finding them.
- Possibly also sorting the header values, either alphabetically or by frequency.
- The "ratio" for encoded values seems to be the percentage of size reduction, maybe rename the line.
- Adding the explanations from your email directly in the files would help understanding them.

Hervé.