Re: The use of binary data in any part of HTTP 2.0 is not good

I'd like to point out it seems highly likely you misread my email.
When I said the same, I was referring to bohe and header compression
from a human's perspective. You may want to read earlier on in the
email thread where I was one of the first to respond saying:

"There are many advantages to using binary data. If you would like a
textual representation of a protocol, I advise using a utility to
generate one for you."

and also recommended debugging utilities like spdyshark and spdycat as
examples of what we've done with SPDY.