The use of binary data in any part of HTTP 2.0 is not good

From: Pablo <paa.listas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:20:25 -0300
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hello,

   I have readed this document
http://dev.chromium.org/spdy/spdy-protocol/spdy-protocol-draft1 today [1].

I just wanted to say that I think that the use of any binary data (framing,
header compression, etc.) in any place of the "header" part of HTTP
protocol is not good; so, please only use plaintext for HTTP 2.0 because,
otherwise, that will make very difficult to "see" the headers's protocol :)

Thats all,
Thanks for reading this few lines, sorry for my basic English, and I hope
that you can re-think all this of using binary data in any part of HTTP X.X
(ej: session layer).

[1] I started knowing about HTTP 2.0 here:
http://webscannotes.com/2012/10/09/http-2-0-officially-in-the-works/