Re: delta encoding and state management

Agreed on all points. At this point I'm turning my attention towards
identifying all of the specific headers we can safely and successfully
provide optimized binary encodings for. The rest will be left as is. The
existing bohe draft defines an encoding structure for the list of headers
themselves, I will likely drop that and focus solely on the representation
of the header values for now. My goal is to have an updated draft done in
time for the upcoming interim meeting.