Re: bohe implementation for compression tests

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:41:42 -0800
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
The difference is, well huge, and not only linear, though it arguably could
be made to be merely linearly different :)

Which reminds me, pypi has a module that makes huffman encoding/decoding
very cheap (and I'd get to throw away a file).
Any opinions on using/including it? It'd require getting it installed on
machines (on ubuntu, just an apt-get away...)
-=R