Re: [#153] PUSH_PROMISE headers

Have an example handy?

Here's an example that shows that response headers in the PUSH_PROMISE
would not be necessary... Let's say I send a PUSH_PROMISE with the
following bits of info...

PUSH_PROMISE
  :path = /images/f.jpg
  :method = GET
  :host = example.org
  :scheme = http
  accept = image/jpeg
  if-match: "my-etag1"
  cache-control: max-age=1000

These headers are giving me everything I would need to determine if
there is a matching resource in my local cache. I have the method, I
have the etag, I have the cache-control parameters, accept... There's
no need for response headers at this point.

Later, once I start accepting the frames for the pushed content, I
would get something like...

HEADERS
  :status = 200
  content-type: image/jpeg
  content-length: 123
  etag: "my-etag1"
  vary: accept
  cache-control: public

On the off chance that the PUSH_PROMISE doesn't give me what I need,
the follow on HEADERS frame will give me the rest.