[#150] Making certain settings mandatory

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:27:26 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
This pull request proposes to make two settings mandatory in every
SETTINGS frame: SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS and
SETTINGS_INITIAL_WINDOW_SIZE.

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/150

Gabriel's proposal for an HTTP/1.1 header for carrying settings in the
Upgrade made these mandatory only at that point, which didn't cover
the TLS handshake, or just starting from prior knowledge.

Two questions:
 - Do we want to make any settings mandatory, or are defaults acceptable?
 - Is this the right trade-off? Or are the 16 bytes on subsequent
SETTINGS frames completely intolerable.

Note that if we make these settings mandatory, there might be other
settings in the future that will also be mandatory; e.g., the
compression context size.