Re: Summer of Code project

Thanks for the suggestion! What I've been doing so far is reading through
the relevant node-spdy source code, and then writing new code instead of
copying. I try to learn from the existing codebase but retain the freedom
to reorganize code when needed (and to simplify things - code readability
is more important than performance in this implementation). Node-spdy is
definitely a very good base and I will use it where possible (but most of
the time probably not directly with code copying).