END_STREAM on PUSH_PROMISE

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:32:09 -0700
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Just going through things... in the current HEAD, we say that
PUSH_PROMISE can contain a END_PUSH_PROMISE for use with
continuations. No other flags are defined. Do we need END_STREAM on
PUSH_PROMISE?

There are two approaches if we want to send a stream that has no
actual DATA, but includes a HEADERS and a PUSH_PROMISE.

1. We send a HEADERS then a PUSH_PROMISE with END_STREAM set... or

2. We send a HEADERS, a PUSH_PROMISE, and an empty DATA with length 0
and END_STREAM set.

Either approach works, it just needs to be clear.