Re: Issue re. HTTP2 STREAM and HEADER block use same end bit polarity

A suggestion for the HEADERS frame flags that incorporates "FINAL",
"MSG_DONE", and changes the polarity of "CONTINUES:"

0x1: END_STREAM - indicates that this frame is the last the endpoint will
send on the identified stream.
0x2: END_MESSAGE - indicates that this frame comprises a message boundary.
0x4: END_HEADERS - indicates that this frame marks the end of the encoded
header block.

For compression, the text can then read something like "a header block is
compressed and encoded according to <link header compression spec> and
serialized in a sequence of HEADERS frames... frames that comprise an
encoded header block must be written sequentially and cannot be interleaved
with other frames... the final frame in the sequence must be identified by
setting the END_HEADERS flag" (re-written by our editors to make it easier
to understand)