Re: Issue re. HTTP2 STREAM and HEADER block use same end bit polarity

I don't particularly care. I just want to point out that the reason it
"natural" to do it the way it's already done, is FINAL and CONTINUES are
the exceptional cases. So to the degree that it's nicer to by default have
no flags set, the current approach is better. I don't have any paint to
waste on this bike shed though.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Mike Belshe <mike@belshe.com> wrote:

> I agree on the consistency issue Dave presents.  I also like Dave's
> suggestion to use 1 to mean final everywhere.
>
> Mike
>
> process question:  is it valuable to reply in github?  or is the list
> preferred?

Always the list. If you see much discussion on github, yell at them to
bring it to the list. And any commits/issues/updates on github should
reference the rough consensus from the mailing list.