Issue re. HTTP2 STREAM and HEADER block use same end bit polarity

From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'HTTP Working Group'" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

This issue:

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/129

describes my concern that the polarity is reversed between STREAM FINAL
and HEADER CONTINUES which are both flag bits used to manage continuation.

I think this will introduce confusion to folks analyzing wire level bits
as well as reading code.

I do acknowledge the the current flag names match the sense of the
polarity so the names probably should change.

Dave Morris