Re: Design Issue: Separate HEADERS and PRIORITY Frames, Eliminate HEADERS+PRIORITY

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:16:51 -0700
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Cc: Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
As at least Google and Mozilla have plans to begin play around with
reprioritization in SPDY now-ish, I've submitted a pull request that adds
the PRIORITY frame: https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/111.

I'm in no hurry in driving forward the rest of the changes, so I have
elected not to bother with them and leave a more eager contributor to take
on this task :) And if anyone cares to bikeshed my pull request's text, I
care not. I just want something I can commit to the SPDY/4 spec, so it'd be
great to get something in the http2 spec for this frame.

Cheers.