Re: Questions on Server Push

(2013/06/04 9:09), Mike Bishop wrote:
> Streams get half-closed from each side.  Stream 1 is half-closed by the client, not half-closed by the server.  A stream is closed when each side has half-closed.
>
> Is there a wording clarification that would help make this plainer?

I think that "A server cannot send a PUSH_PROMISE on a half-closed stream"
seems to be rather a superfluous description because in  3.4.3 "Subsequent frames
MUST NOT be sent by that endpoint for the half closed stream for the remaining
duration of the HTTP/2.0 connection." so that not only PUSH_PROMISE but also
any other frames cannot be sent on a half-closed stream in that case.