Re: HTTP/2.0 SETTINGS frame values

Brian just filed a bunch of issues for these here. It's true, other than
the TCP_CWND setting, we are not using any of the rest in SPDY. I am
inclined to agree that we should remove all of them (mod the TCP_CWND
setting since we're actively experimenting here).

The main idea was to provide more information to the peer to allow it to
better decide how to optimize. For example, if you can calculate BDP for
the connection, then it may be possible to do better write scheduling so as
not to unnecessarily fill bloated buffers and cause HoL blocking. This is
fairly advanced and obviously has lots of weaknesses, but as with many
things, we stuck it into the SPDY spec so we could experiment. But we never
really pursued it, so I think unless anyone is actively interested in
pursuing experimentation here, it's fine to remove. If people decide later
to experiment, we can always bring it back or it can live in a separate
experimental spec.