Re: Proposal - Reduce HTTP2 frame length from 16 to 12 bits

I understand what you're saying. We're all agreeing that the max frame size
should be limited. I'm simply suggesting 16k is what I think is the best
small frame size. Patrick is suggesting 4k.
I wouldn't object strenuously to 4k, but my experience and gut both say 16k
is the better choice.

-=R