Re: Proposal - Reduce HTTP2 frame length from 16 to 12 bits

On 28 May 2013 16:19, Adrien W. de Croy <adrien@qbik.com> wrote:
> take a look at any protocol where after a while people decided that the size
> limits were too small.

One of these things is not like the others.  We've a clear path for
negotiating upwards.  ALPN and Upgrade both.  (There are also
in-protocol mechanisms possible, at the cost of some extra latency
before the increased size can be used.)

If you believe this to be a real, immediate problem, then I'm sure
that it wouldn't be hard to find material support for your belief
sufficient to convince the rest of the working group.