Re: Design Issue: Separate HEADERS and PRIORITY Frames, Eliminate HEADERS+PRIORITY

At the time Roberto made the argument that the number of flags (8) was more
sparse than the number of frame types (256), but IIRC this was based on the
flags applying to all Control frames. At this point we have (at least
implicitly) decided that flags are frame-type specific (see PONG flag), so
I don't believe the argument is valid any more.