Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

For implementations that don't care about memory efficiency, you're right
that they'll unencode the huffman-encoded strings. :)

The majority of non-efficiency-oriented APIs I've used treated the overhead
of HTTP and IO as insignificant, and likely just wouldn't care about this
at all.
-=R