Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

This (lack of a continuation bit) would make it impossible to communicate
large headers, ones which are successfully transmitted today.

The alternative would be to have significantly larger frame sizes which is
in no way better from a memory size or buffer management perspective.

With the proposed default of 4k (which endpoints can extend to larger sized
after one RTT), it is likely that we will need to use the continuation bit
often enough that it should not suffer from the backup generator problem.
-=R