Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:11:55 -0700
To: Hasan Khalil <hkhalil@google.com>
Cc: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
The continuation bit is necessary for headers at a minimum, as we do have
headers which are > 65k, and something indicating either
end-of-semantic-header-block is necessary to support that.

I don't understand why it makes sense to limit header frames by the window
size.
what if the window size is zero?
What if it is 1 byte.

I don't see any real benefits for limiting control frames to anything
having to do with the window size as compared to sending a SETTING and
having the default before there and having it completely decoupled from
window size, and I do see a number of complications and ewws :/
-=R