Re: Design Issue: Merge RST_STREAM and GOAWAY into a single ERROR frame type

There is no bikeshedding going on at all. I made the motivation for
this clear up front: it's a simplification that addresses three
specific items. Note: there is an existing editorial note in the
existing draft that calls out the fact that we have no non-terminal
method of communicating non-stream related errors. If we can address
that item while also simplifying things a bit, then fantastic.