Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

Well, it would have been great then if people supported me when I was the
only one who stood up for this standpoint, but we went ahead and removed
UNIDIRECTIONAL for being redundant anyways:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013JanMar/1055.html :P

I'm with you, but we should fork this thread to have that discussion on
what degree of flexibility we want in the layers below the application
semantic layer. UNIDIRECTIONAL was removed for being redundant, conditioned
on HTTP semantic usage. If we can reverse that decision, we can reopen
these other discussions where simplifications were made due to assuming on
HTTP semantic usage.