Re: WGLC p1: Tear-down

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>

>On 30/04/2013, at 12:38 PM, Adrien W. de Croy <adrien@qbik.com> wrote:

that's what I meant by assume.

UA authors might assume GET is idempotent.  It doesn't stop web
developers from writing sites that have significant side-effects on GET.
  Getting these people to indicate safety of retrying is another problem.
  I guess this is one reason why pipelining isn't that widespread yet.
Lots of problems with it.

Regards

Adrien