Re: Design Issue: PUSH_PROMISE and Stream Priority

Sending of a message including a priority field != setting a priority.

Server pushed streams have priority, but they are most likely to be set by
the client.
I was understanding that we were asking a separate question: If it was
worthwhile to have the server announce what priority it decided to use for
a pushed stream, and if so... when (e.g. at PUSH_PROMISE time, or, when
doing HEADERS).

-=R