Re: Editorial Issue: Persisted Settings... when does the client need to return them?

Given that persisted settings are at risk, I think that we can defer
addressing this one.

(I'd say that once is enough and that persisted settings need only be
returned at connection establishment time, but that's not the only
thing we need to address with persistent settings, I think.)