Re: what's up with commenting on http/2 github issues

On 2013-04-24 07:29, James M Snell wrote:
> I'm rather wondering the same thing. I've chimed in a bit over there
> but would much rather have the discussion here; however, I'm also

We talked about this during the last WG meeting; IMHO any discussion
that leads to protocol changes (beyond editorial) needs to happen here.

> concerned about flooding the list with too much traffic. In the past
> few days I've seen a ton of notes post from Mark about a broad variety
> of issues (editorial and otherwise) that I'm simply not sure how to
> respond to effectively.

Indeed, but that's because Mark does what we all should be doing - doing
WGLC reviews. We'll just need to handle the back log carefully and see
that we finish 1.1 as soon as possible.

Best regards, Julian