Re: p1: Upgrade ordering (possible HTTP/2 impact)

That's an important semantic difference, thanks for highlighting it. If
that's the case, then returning a token like 443:tls-alpn-http/2 makes no
sense, since that would be on a separate connection, right? I think if
we're solely speaking about this connection, then a naked HTTP/2 string is
sufficient (and if you wanted to do StartTLS, you could use a different
string).