Updated I-D..

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:57:09 -0700
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
All, I've posted an update to the bohe I-D that describes the current
state of the header encoding options I'm exploring.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-04.txt

This is essentially what I described last week with a few tweaks here
and there. It combines what I feel are the best elements from the
Delta and HeaderDiff options and rolls in the typed value codecs. I
have an implementation in github that can be tested with the
compression-header test suite.

https://github.com/jasnell/http2

As always, comments are welcome.

- James