Re: HTTP/2 and TCP CWND

From: Eggert, Lars <lars@netapp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:17:54 +0000
To: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
CC: Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com>, Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>, "Gabriel Montenegro" <Gabriel.Montenegro@microsoft.com>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, "Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Management)" <robby.simpson@ge.com>, Robert Collins <robertc@squid-cache.org>, Jitu Padhye <padhye@microsoft.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "Brian Raymor (MS OPEN TECH)" <Brian.Raymor@microsoft.com>, Rob Trace <Rob.Trace@microsoft.com>, Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, "Martin Thomson" <martin.thomson@skype.net>, Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu>
We need to have this discussion over on the TCPM list, where the folks hang out that have looked at these issues for decades.

--
Sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos.