HTTPBIS WG Interim Meeting, January 30 - February 1, 2013, Tokyo

From: IESG Secretary <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:57:19 -0800
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
This is an announcement of an Interim Meeting for the HTTPbis WG.

The goal of the meeting is to discuss the issues against HTTP/2 [1] and
formulate proposals to bring back to the WG.

We'll be meeting in Tokyo from January 30 - February 1, 2013. Google has
kindly offered to host; details regarding exact location, meeting times,
remote participation details, recommended hotels, etc. will be
forthcoming.

If you'd like to attend, please send a note to <mnot@mnot.net> by 15
December 2012; we need accurate estimates for site logistics.

Regards,

1. http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/report/21