Re: Initiation rites (Re: run HTTP over UDP(HTTPP))

Grüße, Carsten:

Appreciate your feedback. "run HTTP over UDP" is not a news. Since about in
2000 year, some people has been trying to implement it.

Why can HTTP run over TCP only? No, HTTP just need a reliable transport.

HTTPP didn't mean run HTTP over raw UDP. We leverage UDT(UDP-based
transport) - http://udt.sourceforge.net/.

 And, HTTPP do not want to challenge the Traditional "HTTP over TCP" things
in a Client / Server arch.

 HTTPP intends to bring P2P Web. Nowadays, the mobile device has been a
powerful computer, like smart phone, tablet, etc. Why we only run a client
App on it, Why we not run a network server/service on it?

 So far, HTTPP is the basis of iWebPP (Instant Web P2P arch), that we did
announce before.

Best regards
  Tom